homeabout memy storecontact me

Friday, September 2, 2011

Let the Blogging Begin...

Over the past year and a half my life has changed considerably. One day I was a single, recent college grad working at a coffee shop, who satisfied a life long dream of traveling to Maputo, Mozambique on a mission trip to drill clean water wells. Next thing I know I am walking down the aisle to marry my best friend; making me a “Pastor’s wife” (a term I utilize delicately), who is 38 weeks pregnant and currently employed as a domestic home engineer (aka homemaker). Would I have it any differently? Absolutely not!

After finding my life turned completely around, I had moments where I questioned, “who I have become?” or, “what happened to the old me?”. The truth is the old me grew up (thank goodness!). Here and there I have been adding new hobbies or rekindling old favorite pastime actives I once loved. So in keeping with the spirit of the past few months, once again I am branching out and trying new things. Being inspired by those in my family, I have decided to start a blog. With my life continuing to change, what better time than now! Blogging will be a great way to not only keep friends and family up to date with our evolving family, but also a great way for me to look back and see how I continue to grow into who I am created to be…. Me =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Sarah - found my way over here via L to the third. Keeping you guys in my thoughts.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.